The Turning Gears of London
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prancing Unicorn

+2
Jorike
Admin
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Prancing Unicorn Empty The Prancing Unicorn

Post by Admin Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:10 am

The Prancing Unicorn is, to outside eyes, nothing more than a normal, if upscale, pub in one of the nicer areas of Clapham. To normal humans, it just seems like a place they would never like to go, but for the Supernatural it is one of the most welcoming places in all of London. Perpetually within the Unicorn a menagerie of London’s Supernatural citizens gather, either for companionship or information. Declared Elysium by the Prince, and home to an enforced peace by the powerful Mage proprietor Casanova, the Unicorn is a unique location to gather information makes deals and sometimes make friends and allies, a well-known location for supernaturals to gather without fear.

Beyond being a safe location and a free market of information, it is a welcoming location. It provides blood on tap for kindred, and affordable, delicious meals and drink to more conventional tastes. It is a place where one can always find a room for a night, and a frequent haunt of travellers passing through the hostile alleys of the City.

Admin
Admin

https://turning-gears.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Prancing Unicorn Empty Re: The Prancing Unicorn

Post by Jorike Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:19 pm

Dain approaches the Prancing Unicorn, looking as if he has just woken up from a nap. The Unicorn is his normal first stop after a long day of sleeping and "Hedge Fund Managing". However Dain has been disappointed with the lack of Gangrel inside the Unicorn recently. Perhaps tonight things will be different. Let's see who we have in here tonight, he thinks to himself and walks in the door.
Jorike
Jorike

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:21 am

The Unicorn is host to a menagerie of different types of people, despite its rather meager attendance. It is a small-ish pub, upscale and cozy, a television playing the local news and a jukebox quietly singing old american folk music. There are maybe a dozen patrons: a foursome of what you presume are mages in a far corner, pouring over an old-looking textbook with some excitement. A trio of kindred sampling dark red drinks speak more subtly while occasionally looking at their nearby avid neighbors with some disgust. A bestial man sits alone, presumably one of the forsaken, looking tired and worn, just emerged from some adversity or other. You hear the other four voices clearly celebrating around a corner, and can see the wizened Casanova, his appearance at least not living up to his namesake, polishing shot glasses with a fine-looking cloth.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jorike Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Dain approaches Casanova, "How about some blood?" Dain slowly turns around and takes a look around the Unicorn. Looks like the same old crowd, he thinks. Then he notices the man sitting alone. "He looks like he has been getting into some trouble", Dain says to himself. "Casanova, know anything about that man over there?"
Jorike
Jorike

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:54 pm

Casanova, his worn hands moving deftly, deposits a small glass of thick, cold, red liquid in front of you, not bothering to ask for payment. He's a trusting sort, and knows his establishment is too important to steal from. The white-haired mage takes another order before returning to you, and leans on the bar as he responds in a thin, strangely-accented voice.

"He did not say. He is one of the Forsaken, that is certain, and from the bite marks on his leg there" he does not gesture, but upon examination there are indeed numerous small teeth marks on his legs "He has recently been in contact with a choir of unfriendly spirits.". The old man returns to his duties, flitting into the kitchen behind to presumably lend his hand to the work.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jorike Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Dain downs his shot on blood in a swift motion. "Thanks Casanova" Dain says, as he puts the glass on the bar while pulling money out of his pocket. He does all this without taking his eyes off the man with the bite marks on his leg. Dain puts his money on the bar with his back still to it and starts his approach to the man. "Hello friend, I am Dain Thorrson of clan Gangrel. Looks like you have been having an interesting night." And with that Dain stares at the man with an interested gaze waiting for his response.
Jorike
Jorike

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:03 am

The disheveled man does not turn to you, simply continues to drink his beer and absentmindedly watch the television behind the bar. He waits a few moments before responding, placing his drink on a coaster and coughing under his breath. His voice is like an avalanche, deep and rough, like rocks breaking upon each other.

"My night is none of your concern, parasite. Leave me be."

It appears that even in neutral ground, prejudice still exists.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rapter200 Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:06 pm

The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way; though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the Lord upholds his hand. I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread. He is ever lending generously, and his children become a blessing. Turn away from evil and do good; so shall you dwell forever. ...

The Prancing Unicorn. You can find one in every city. A gathering place for those whose eyes have been opened to the real world around them. A den of filth, filled with creatures cursed by God.

The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them.

Having to deal with with such scum was necessary. As Jesus dealt with Whores and Tax Collectors, I must deal with these who are accursed for they are my flock.

It was obvious that a powerful Mage owned the establishment for magic could be felt coursing through the building, wardings of protection. Good.

Samuel walked into the Prancing Unicorn with a loud voice and exclaimed

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. Genesis 1:1-4. What I see here is that very separation between the light and the darkness. Good and Evil. If there are any who need guidance or absolution know that I offer it."

With that he found an empty table and took a seat while taking out his Bible and began reading assured that in himself that in mere moments he would have attracted some sort of attention from the patrons if not from the owner of the establishment himself.

rapter200

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:22 pm

Samuel attracted attention, to be sure. Conversation in the establishment stopped for the proclamation, and resumed again after a brief, very shocked, silence. The topics of conversation had changed as well, the patrons who had previously spoken openly with friends about all manner of subjects all changed to quiet murmurings about the new arrival. The words could not be made out, but they could be guessed at with reasonable accuracy.

"Who is that guy?"
"Why is he shouting?"
"He doesn't look like a Lancea Sanctum"
"What an asshole"

The barkeep said nothing, his matte brown eyes just regarding the new guest with curiosity and revulsion in equal measure. Regardless, none of the patrons think it a worthwhile endeavor to approach Samuel, and as such he sits alone in silence at his claimed table.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jorike Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:01 am

Dain was vexed by the response of the disheveled man. However the loud entrance of the priest immediately drew his attention toward the outburst. "It's of no consequence to me stranger. It appears someone more interesting has arrived." Dain walked away thinking nothing more of the rebuff. He made his way to the table of the priest. "Greetings holy man. I am Dain of clan Gangrel. I heard your entrance. As a matter of fact, everyone heard your entrance. I see you are reading the good book. I thought I would share my favorite verse with you." Dain smirked as he mentioned his favorite verse. "For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. -- Revelation 16:6" Dain smiled again. "Perhaps I could join you and we could talk scripture, or other things......"
Jorike
Jorike

Back to top Go down

Post by rapter200 Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:58 am

"And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him. But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God." Samuel said quietly as he thought that no one was more of a stranger to the Holy then a Vampire.

The Revelations of John. A beautiful book. Though a strange verse to be anyone's favorite. From memory Samuel recited Revelations 16:4-7

"The third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of water, and they became blood. And I heard the angel in charge of the waters say,

“Just are you, O Holy One, who is and who was,
for you brought these judgments.
For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets,
and you have given them blood to drink.
It is what they deserve!”

And I heard the altar saying,

“Yes, Lord God the Almighty,
true and just are your judgments!”"

"My name is Melchizedek. Dain of clan Gangrel, I find it strange that a Vampire would have such a verse as their favorite. For it is the blood drinkers who are being punished by the pouring of the third bowl. Though then again I assume the punishment wouldn't be so bad for you. You could drink freely of the blood from the rivers and springs"

With that said Samuel offered a seat to the vampire. "Please sit. I am willing to discuss matters of faith with all"

rapter200

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorias.Masterson Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:07 pm

Slowly the door opens, light from outside drifted in towards the dark corners, reaching, searching for something to linger to. Just as slowly the light is replaced by a tall shadow, washing back the glare and restoring the dank and homely pub to its former mood.

Walking to the bar top,  a newcomer spies the assorted fauna for any that might see his true face. Not sensing any strong enough to pierce his form, he sits at a stool calling the tender to him.

His hands seem to bend in  the wind a little too much, a trick of the light? or maybe he is double jointed in a weird way? whatever the cause the movement last but a second before it vanishes into the wind itself. The stool groans as his weight shifts to and fro almost like his true girth  was more than it should be.

Eyeing the duo of unlikely persons sitting at a table, he rises and trues ti get a better vantage  to ease drop on their conversation. Both of their kinds were always good sources of information.

Dorias.Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jorike Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:36 pm

Dain takes the seat offered to him. "It is good to meet a scholar. I myself have studied some the pages of the bible. Revelation 16 does not refer to me, but you humans who killed the prophets and saints. I am the one who will benefit from the rivers of blood." Dain smiles at the thought. "You see when I was human I did a great many dealings with the Nazi's during the beginning of World War II. It is how I acquired the vast majority of my wealth. And much of my dealings were with the Ahnenerbe and their search for a great many artifacts. One in particular that was fascinating was the Ark of the Covenant. They never found it of course, but it required a good amount of studying the bible to search for it. It was during one such expedition that I was embraced, after which it made it much harder to work with the Nazis. And of course they began to lose the war a few years later. Tell me, have you studied such things as the occult and the many artifacts lost by the early Christians? The spear of destiny was another profitable venture."
Jorike
Jorike

Back to top Go down

Post by rapter200 Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:02 pm

"Oh I know you would benefit, for the short amount of time all would have left on this Earth." So in another life this Vampire was a Nazi. Samuel couldn't decide which was more reprehensible, the Vampire or the Nazi. But that didn't matter, vengeance is the Lords. Not mine to take.

"Oh I may have dabbled in such knowledge here and there. Lets say it has been a hobby of mine. The Ethiopians claim to have the Ark but that is all just smoke and mirrors. The Real Ark seems to have disappeared off the face of the Earth, as far as we know it could be on the face of the moon. What are your interests in such matters?"

rapter200

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorias.Masterson Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:06 pm

Dorias stifles a laugh.
If the so called Ark of the Covenant was anywhere it was probably locked up either in some collectors warehouse, or in the hands of some vile Indian Businessman that kicks people into video game realities. Either way its location was well out of the reach of the churches Mundane Parishioners.

What more, the vampire had reminded him about a Hitler joke he heard the other day that was quite funny.He pulls out his cell phone, fanning the receiving of a call, he begins to giggle a little to himself. Sometimes, Messing with people was the only fun he had left.

"No," he begins to say, "I don't know what the Pope said about Hitlers confession." As he finishes, he waits a second or two to let that sentence hit home, then bust out with a laugh. Rolling in his excess flesh, the winds taking the echo farther than should in the cramped area. The table creaks as he puts more weight onto it with his free hand.
"While funny as that is, i think it is unwarranted to discuss things like that over, open lines Perhaps we should discuss disposal of waste and counterfeits at our next board meeting." While he was trying to catch their attention, he did forget he was only acting about knowing what he wanted. Seeminglylost in another worldwith a conversation that did not exist, he continued to chuckleto himself, unaware the occupants of the surrounding tables aside from his targets had vacated to "safer" seclusion.

With a long pause, Dorias eyes glass over almost trance like, before he sets the phone down, turns to the two behind him and very calmly asks them "So what do you two know about Arcadia and it local refugees.?"

Very slowly Dorias leans back into his booth, as his eyes become focused once again he shakes his head and has to remind himself he is free, and on a mission. Looking around he notices the freaked out and hushed tones of the ones that were sitting nearby, and the expressions of his two marks next to him.

" Um, Hello. Can I help You?"

Dorias.Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorias.Masterson Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:33 pm

(in case the mage and vamp were unaware i was talking to them)

Dorias.Masterson

Back to top Go down

Post by rapter200 Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:07 pm

Rapter200: With a glare in his eyes Samuel looked at the intruder. He didn't like getting interrupted while conversing with someone. "Arcadia? " A real of the Supernal, this he knew but one that he had no allegiance to. "I don't know if you can help me, it looks like you may need help yourself"

Dorias: "Um ok? who are are you again?", He asks blinking away the remnants of his "episode", and remembering a little about his purpose here.

Rapter200: "My name is not of great importance, but you may call me Melchizedek. It is my chosen name" True names are dangerous in the hands of the enemy, his shadow name is all that would be needed here. "Now tell me who you are. Are you hear to discuss matters of faith?"

Dorias: "Hmmm, faith in what?" he asks prodding the man into giving him more information. The less he said the better. More over he needed find a way to get what he needed without giving out more than he had to, but was that not the way with all transactions, whether for monies or information. "They can rip out your faith along with the rest of your humanity." he eyes the other man that had stayed quite getting a nervous tick in his neck he was forced to look away.

Rapter200: Samuel eyed the man with interest now. Obviously whoever this person was, he was not normal. "Why faith in the Lord, as it say in John 1:12 "But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God," It is why I am here, to discuss matters of faith." It was obvious to him that this man was damaged somehow. Who could rip out faith. "Now you mentioned that they could rip out faith. Who is they?"

Dorias: He was getting somewhere now.
"Why the ones that dwell in dreams and Nightmares, The lords of thier realms, and Enemies of the Others, The Children and fathers of Men"

Rapter200: Interesting. Definitely not normal. But then again who was in this tavern. "The ones who dwell in Dreams and Nightmares, The Children and Fathers of Men" Interesting titles. A little cryptic, but then again anything dealing with magic tended to be. "Well I can assure you, these Fathers of Men hold no power over me for a force far great then them protects me. Who are these Others to you?"

Dorias: "Which Others do you refer? The Angels? the Demons? The Shades and Ghost of Past Lives? All of these are Others to those i have Called So gingerly as to not be heard by them. " He looks around to make sure it is still safe " All of these are enemies to them, but each holds a different sway among our kind. The Angels for instance pulse with power inside you i can see you are a man of the cloth andas you have said they pull you toward them. However you are also a man of Autumn and can bend the ways of the world toward your will. You pulse like the ones of autumn but dont have a mask to breach"

Rapter200: Of Angels and Demons he knew of. He had seen the Lord enthroned, surrounded by more Angels then Stars in the night sky and as for Demons well he had done battle with a great many of them. Ghost and Shades were also simple things compared to something that could rip faith. "Enemies to who, I am sorry but I do not understand what you are saying" Samuel was trying to figure out what this man was going on about. In all his years after being awakened he had not seen anything like this. Demons, Vampires, Werewolves, heck even time traveling mages. But this was new. A first time for everything.

Dorias: " The lords i have mentioned are able to retake what has been removed from them. And it is not a pleasant process to be returned. In fact some people make a living by returning People to these would be slavers and masters. But we have gotten off topic, The Lords are able to rework the core of whatever the wish, so long as it stands inside their deminse. Imagine watching as your hand slowly takes on a diffrent form" he holds up his hand turning it and looking longingly at it, from what you can see it is a normal hand with nothing special about it. " awaking each morning to watch more of who you are and know bein slowly replaced with something they want you to become. You flesh might turn to stone, or metal, or even firey ash. At the end the only thing you can hold on to is your past. Your memories. that seems to be the only thing they can't take." He takes a long swig of his drink at this point, tears welling up at the corners of his eyes. "And they don't stop there, even after one escapes and comes here everyone they see and come into contact with is at danger, even at night as the others dwell in the dreams of me, not just as a metaphor, but actual dreams and nightmares."

Rapter200: It was obvious to Samuel that whomever he was talking about were some sort of magical or metaphysical kidnappers. He had dealt with kidnappers before in South America who had decided to interfere with a local town when he was on the tracks of a certain Spear. The Spear sadly was never found, probably wasn't even in the area. The kidnappers ceased to be. The full wrath of the Lord's fury was placed on them. "So these Lords, are they looking for you at this very moment?" Maybe God had sent this man here at this very moment so that Samuel could help him.

Dorias: "they might well be, some escape because they were let go, some were rescued by an opposing lord, some fought their way out. As for myself i woke up here." He should not be talking about this now, he needed to be getting information about the murders and if this man could help with either that or his true purpose in London then so be it. "If they are i fear they may have found a bread trail, Something to latch onto and send in the hounds to find the rest as it were. I mentioned they can dwell in dreams of men, well they can also kill in those dreams. And the method manifest on the body after wards." He gives the man a second to let that soak in before continuing, taking the time to take another drink and wipe the tears that had been welling up in his eyes away. " What do you know of these murders that have the local authorities baffled?"

Rapter200: "The minds of men are feeble things. Fear not those that can kill the body but him who can destroy the soul" Killing within a dream was an interesting talent indeed. "I do not know much about the recent string of murders, I myself have just arrived in London. I fear that they may be of some sort of Supernatural origin, of what kind I do not know. But if I am here for long I suspect that I may find myself blocking the path of whatever is at work here. Trouble always seems to find itself headed my way. God testing and purifying me." It was true, trouble did always seem to find it's way to Samuel, but he had always barged right through it.

Dorias: "If you find yourself drawn to investigating these ocurance further, might you be predisposed to having me along?" His was taking a swig of his drink when the smile crept up his lips for a split second. He was not trying to actively manipulate this man but he was sure going to take advantage if he could. Killing to manticores with one javelin as it were. "If these are in fact the result of those that lord over us, then having one who can see and draw them out might be beneficial to us both"

Rapter200: "No one Lords over me but The Lord himself, all others bow before his feet" Who knew where investigating these murders would lead. but it could give him a chance to contact the local Consilium. Being that this was his first day in London he had no idea where that even was. "I wouldn't mind working together, I haven't had company since my days deep in the Jungles of China a few years back." That ended horribly for his partner.
"How long have you been in London?"

Dorias: "I have been here about two months, just long enough for myself to establish a base for me to search out of. In fact tonight is it's grand opening" he hands a flier from his jacket pocket to the man the type is a flowing old english variant with electric emblazend along the edges."The Wandering Muse would be happy to accomodate your needs should you require, As long as you follow the rules of Hospitality that is" he looks over his glass with searching eyes waiting for a response. "Oh and you paid the fees associated with such services, we do offer huge discounts to others that share our plight and to those that help us"

Rapter200: "Interesting" Samuel said as he stared at the paper. He had no idea what he was looking at though. It seemed to be some sort of modern arcade maybe. "Are there more such as yourself" It was obvious to him that the local Consilium may want to know of whatever he was.

Dorias: "Though i have yet to meet any here that would consider me brother, the number would in fact be greater than i could count if all my brothers and sisters were free."

Rapter200: "That day may come to pass in the future, though it sounds to be a terribly difficult task" Were he and his kinds slaves to some sort of evil metaphysical beings and if so why has no one ever said anything about them. Was the Consilium silent on these matter, or just in the dark. Maybe they were Lorded over by the Exarchs. "It sounds like you and I have found common ground"

Dorias: "Well if you have nothing else to do, stop by my shop, i'll see if i can't hook you up with some choice fruits and fats to your liking. Also bring the flyer and your friends so we can talk more at detail. For now however, i am running a business and need to return." As he says this his phone rings a distinct but unmemorable tone. "Hello, can i help you?" His speak slurred as if trying to give the impression of intoxication.
"So others have come out recently, are you at my place still? Go inside and have a seat on the table and tell RO-43 to give you Hospitality. As you are a guest in my home now, you have full protection and rights under the Accords of Time and Truth. " He starts finishing his glass as he stand and leaves a nice tip on the table for his early episode.
"I'll be back as soon as i can and we can get you settled into some resemblance of your old life" He hangs up the phone and looks at you, "Well i guess i have to go sooner than i thought and about your last question... the answer is +1" He turns to leave walking slowly past the intoxicated inhabitants of the pub.

rapter200

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekodemon Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:59 pm

After not eating nor taking one bite out of a single human that gave her a lift further into the city of London, Maralle had arrived at the bar that then others of her kind had told her about. Still a little uneasy about her arrival here and wanting something comforting. Mara Lee reached down and petted chichi on the head. After several attempts to find the poor thing a meal that would not be part of her leftovers. She smiled at her own small joke and pushed open the door to the place, looking around she walked to the bar to order something to drink form herself and something for chichi. For the dog had been one of her many comforting things she arrived.
The rest of her night seemed to be boring, and she hoped at now in a place with more of her kind London would seem less like a big unknown garden maze to her. slowly she turned towards the crowd to look around as she tugged at her now dry black amdnwhite stripped hoodie top to cover her slightly cat like features from the dim lighting, as she waited to be served and she could find a table to get out of the open. Even with her back turned she knew that some of hernkindnwould not be so understanding about her open feeding habits.
Nekodemon
Nekodemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutanoth Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:35 pm

As Solace wandered through the streets, he noticed a bar. He wasn't sure what struck him quite about the place, this "prancing unicorn". Poking his head in though he could see why. The bartender was visibly strange, like himself. The other patrons of the bar also had a peculiar air about them or the conversation they were having. One of the patrons seemed to be waiting at the bar, hoodie up, with a dog with them. Perhaps she is hiding her own strange features.
Digging through his pockets, he locates the change he was saving for food and orders a cheap drink and tries to subtley sidle up to this hooded person
" Hey, cute dog, mind if i stroke it? " without waiting for a reply, he bends down and starts talking to the dog "Hey cutie, do you have a name?

Gutanoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekodemon Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:41 pm

Maralle watched as the newaton entered the bar and placed some Vash down for something to drink. Not saying much as a smirk player in the corners of her lips, as she watched him trying to make nice with chichi. Shaking her head, as she listened to his conversation with him, as he assumed chichi was a girl.
Standing as she tried not to laugh as chichi stood backing up against the bar.
"His barely use to me yet so I would be careful." She told him as she listened to some of the conversations of the London kindred and found some of it rather high brow for her liking but she was in the land of the old world, and here she wondered if any of her ideas would be welcomed.
Nekodemon
Nekodemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutanoth Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:31 am

"Aww, sorry for scaring you ". Solace stood back up

A fairly short, slightly built guy, Solace seemed to define diamond in the rough. Gentle features and a warm smile were all well lit, with not a shadow upon his face. Perched om his nose is a pair of very stylish sunglasses, though the brand is unrecognisable. Perhaps some sort of artists custom made pair His wavy hair had a strange dye job, with a bleached yellow at the base going through orange and a deep red at the tips. His clothes told a different story though, with mismatching clothes stained with dirt, and a large backpack that seemed to be missing parts and one of the pockets torn.

"How about you?  If im not mistaken, you're not from around here, if you know what I mean "

Gutanoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekodemon Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:01 am

"No, I am from Canada if that's what you mean."she lied as she quickly looked over the man Solace's features. His sunglasses did seem odd but most of the people here were odd, being that most were the undead. As for the rest she had to admit caused even here inner child to jump a bit with joy from the stories when had read of the other creatures that roamed the world along side humans. A
Though she still didn't believe in Santa or the easter bunny or the tooth fairy. Maralle, learned back some as she looked down at chichi and said with a slow nod to sit. And being the only one the dog had known outside his former master he complied, sitting at her feet.
"I don't think your from this crowd either but we all have circles we run with or through."
Nekodemon
Nekodemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutanoth Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:17 pm

"Canada really? I hear its nice there"Solace says with a hint of disbelief but not intending to chase the topic.
Looking towards the bartender, then to his conversation partner, Solace perks up
"I'm sure this place is the sort of crowd I'm looking for. Oh, before i forget, I'm Peter, but you can call me Solace. You can guess why." He says the last sentence with a knowing glance.

Gutanoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekodemon Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:41 pm

"You have a thing for the sun and the beach?' She said with a little giggle. Knowing that most of her kind have never seen the sun after they were turned. So it would be a good joke for the nickname as she then smiled at Solace.
"Well my name is Maralle and its nice to meet you."
Nekodemon
Nekodemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutanoth Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:29 pm

Solace's smile seems to falter at the mention of beach, but it comes back quickly enough "Well, not just that. I was actually studying psychiatry, before my, well, luring... So Im good at helping people finding... well... i guess thats a bit obscure."He takes a large amount of his drink, which had already been drained quite quicklyBut hey, whats the point of being infused with this glamour if i cant foreshadow to my advantage? No matter, ill get my own back some day. If you dont mind my asking, what sort of glamour do you have? I cant quite work it out. " He asks with a curious tone, still smiling warmly.

Gutanoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum