The Turning Gears of London
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prancing Unicorn

+2
Jorike
Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Prancing Unicorn - Page 2 Empty Re: The Prancing Unicorn

Post by Nekodemon Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:38 am

"That is because I am a different from you. You still have a pulse." She told him as she moved in closer and could feel hear his pulse beating through his body.
"But I will let you guess what I am."she told him as she bit down lightly on her lower lip, for it had been awhile she she had feed and hoped that the bar tender was in the area , so she could get something to drink. Standing this close to him, he was starting to smell delicious.
Nekodemon
Nekodemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutanoth Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:53 am

A riddle she proposes... very well...
Solace begins pondering, yet imperceptibly sliding towards Marelle
Her biggest clue is how she said that he had a pulse, implying that having one is unusual.
She mentioned how this didnt seem to be his crowd. Did that mean there was a different crowd, which he didnt notice? That she didn't recognise the bartender as unusual suggested that she might not be able to.
And that hungry look in her eyes... she hadnt drunk much of her drink...
Solace moved in closer, listening for a hint of breathing
"You wouldn't be a Vampire now, would you?"

Gutanoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekodemon Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:46 pm

Looking up at him with a wicked smile,"you are correct."
She told him as she moved away fro, the bar to walk around him and leaned in close tomhisnneck before moving towardsnhuisnear to speak " And do you think it wise to tempt fate so close to me."
Still after pulling away she wanted to bite him but she could feel then eyes of the judging kindred as they debates her sentence of she did bite him on sacred ground.
Nekodemon
Nekodemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutanoth Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:25 am

"I'm a brave man."Solace says with a wink. Finishing off the rest of his drink he continues "So, you cannot gather the strong emotions of the room to fuel your hunger? How strange. Solace appears to look casually around thebroom, eyes briefly resting on dark corners and the like, but apparently not liking the look of any of them. I can see quite clearly that you are a beauty, not some nosferatu type, and you do not wear clothes more ayited to a history long gone. Are you then, the modern type, the " and he says this with a brief raising of an eyebrow and a widening of the smile "Sexy Vampire?"

Gutanoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekodemon Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:11 am

"I was turned at the middle of an era but the style was just starting and I liked it very much. So yes you could say that." She told him with a toothy grin before turning to see that he had order for her as well and a glass of something sweet to senses sat on the counter.
"I was wondering if I could also get something for my dog?"she asked before turning back to the charming Brit.
"So you seem to know the area better than be have you lived her long?"she asked him as she felt the blood from the glass helping her hunger, still she wanted to tease the bright one a bit.
"Solace was it, do like a bit of danger with your fun or are you just being social?"Maralle wonder as she leaned back more on the counter lengthing her body some as she talked with her new friend.
Nekodemon
Nekodemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutanoth Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:34 am

"I used to live here. Well, in the west end anyway. I went off to study in brighton where i had... shall we say my misadventure. I tried to come back, but found my old life had been stolen by some sort of... thing that looked like me. I havent confronted it yet he looks wistful for a moment, then returns to looking into marelles eyes. "I've been a few places here and there around though."
Solace moves to lean on the counter, pretending to look merely casually interested.
"Nothing here feels greatly dangerous. I learnt the hard way that the most dangerous things are the ones that look completely safe. So, to answer your question, here i do indeed like to play with fire" he gives a sideglance at this last statement."Is your hunger... Pleasant?"

Gutanoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekodemon Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:19 am

"Sating it is always pleasant .."she told him with a pause before moving in closer to nuzzle at his ear before she spoke again. " For both parties if inso wish."
Maralle was enjoying this and so loved it when he food was so complent, it meant for great fun for both parties.
And he scent of earth amdnsomething else was causing her senses to go into overdrive. Making her not care too much about the eyes on them, why should they care when the meal was willing.
Nekodemon
Nekodemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutanoth Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:10 pm

Solace succumbed to Marelle's Kiss. The ecstacy came in jolts, with each ever so slightly slowing heartbeat bringing the dangerous pleasure to greater heights.
Marelle could feel the initial rush, the thrust of the blood spraying into her mouth. This blood felt very strange. It was hot, hotter than any blood she had ever drunk before, hotter than anything she had ever consumed even when she had a heartbeat. This blood brang something completely new. The warmth spread throughout her, and brang with it remebling peace. Every kind of peace, from the peace of a child secure in its mothers arms to the resolute stoic peace of a martyr waiting for the final strike, the determined trusting peace of a man who knows everything has changed, but his new life has brought him to places he couldnt imagine, even if the initial pain was the price to be paid for it. It threw her back to her own childhood memories, feeling the warmth of the sun, reading a new book. Drinking this blood brought an immense calm, with the knowledge that the world will always continue to turn, the sun will rise and the beast will howl. The beast which is fleeing from the fire which she drinks, but can do nothing to stop her. But as the blood flows, she knows that she must end the feeding in one of two ways. Drink enough to have the sun set, or stop now and let the sun rise once more and brave the beast sooner than she might if she keeps going.

Gutanoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekodemon Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:39 pm

Pulling away with a gasp as she reached for then counter top or the stool to stand. For her legs were shaking as she licked her trembling lips slowly as she looked up at Solace.
"You are not human...again."she told him rising up only to throw herself into his arms as he body shook more from the flashes of life that came before.
Still
Her smile never left her as she caught herself gasping for air even when she did not breath. .Maralle Nuzzled Solace's neck like a devoted puppy before licking the small mark that she left on him. Once she could stand she stood before him and kissed his chin," You ... What are you? Can I keep you?" She asked serious with every word as she could feel that stunned and curious eyes on her and her reaction to drink from this a living host as ifnitnwhere her first time.
Nekodemon
Nekodemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutanoth Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:46 am

Solace doesnt appear to respond to this rousing, apparently barely holding his body up.

The bartender, who had been serving someone while all this was occuring, turned over to look at the Vampire nuzzling up to one of his patrons who seemed unresponsive.  " Hey! How many times do i have to tell you types, no "beautiful deaths" here! Derrick, get them out of here"

Solace seemed to stir as the bouncer moved ponderously over to the pair "That... was nice... but I need some help... i think theres a garden... at the wandering muse... take me to a mirror there..." he said weakly, looking into marelles eyes with a smile reaching his own.

Gutanoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekodemon Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:44 pm

Coming out of her trace as they were tossed out of the bar,Maralle nodded at Solace.
"Tell me where this other place is."she told him as she looked back at Chichi.
"Sorry I got you kicked out of the bar, you just taste so good."she told him as she waited for his directions of where to go. When something else came to mind, the time when the sun would be up.
"Tell me do you happen to know of a place for me to sleep with my allergy to the sun.
Nekodemon
Nekodemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekodemon Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:45 pm

Coming out of her trace as they were tossed out of the bar,Maralle nodded at Solace.
"Tell me where this other place is."she told him as she looked back at Chichi.
"Sorry I got you kicked out of the bar, you just taste so good."she told him as she waited for his directions of where to go. When something else came to mind, the time when the sun would be up.
"Tell me do you happen to know of a place for me to sleep with my allergy to the sun."she said as she looked him over once more hoping that his must out of bed look was just a look.
Nekodemon
Nekodemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutanoth Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:09 pm

"Just grab... a cab" Solace said breathlessly. He seemed to have difficulty holding himself up. You'd seen mortals like this before, but you'd usually left them to the elements after this. He should make it. Should. But he is no mortal, as you could taste. Would that affect him worse? You dont know...
"They had..."stumbling on the uneven footing of the flagstones, and grabbing hold of Marelles arm to steady himself"private rooms there. If... that doesn't last... then spend the day... in the abandoned tubes..." he was definitely paler than when he had his conversation in the bar.

Gutanoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekodemon Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:42 am

"Damn it I took to much... You just smelled so good. " she told him as she waved down a cab and hoped that once they got there they could find a room.
"Do you have cash for a cab, I snuck on a plane to get here... Or I could kill the driver and take the cab before we got there."Maralle thought as she looked at her weak companion and down at chichi who looked rather worried.
Still she stood there with him waiting for a cab to come and take them to the other bar as she tried not to think about money but the life of the man besides her.
"I feel so human right now, what is in you in?' She asked him as she seen a cab pull into view of them.
Nekodemon
Nekodemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutanoth Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:20 am

A weak laugh emerges from Solaces lips "Plasma probably..." he steadys himself with Marelles help as they get into the car
"wandering muse... what? Oh... its near that... pub with... the... bloody... bear statues... down kingsway"
Solace lifts a hand weakly to help Marelle get in, and Chi-Chi jumps in too after a bit of deliberation
"Hey, dogs cost extra on the seats!" The taximan says from the front as he pulls away
"oh yeah... that reminds me... i spent... most of my money... getting that drink... to have a chance... to talk with you..."He points to his worn satchel "Told you... something took... over my life" his face actually gets a bit of a frown at this last statement. As he lays on Marelle's shoulder, his skin is slightly cooler than it was before

Gutanoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekodemon Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:52 am

"So we both don't have any cash on us..,, "she told him a sause looked at the cab driver and smirked wickedly.
"Do you take credit cards?" She asked him as she got into the cab and reached into her side pocket of her back pack. Praying the chick she lifted it off of at the air port had not noticed it was gone just yet.
Surprised that the payment with through she asked the cab driver to take them directly there. Because of it went through then they police will be looking for her and knowing the cabby he will tell them about here.
"Well Solace I hope you are up for an interesting few days. " she said as the cab driver took them towards the other bar. Watching the street signs she tried to memorize them as she had once do e the streets of the many towns of her human life and her hereafter.
Looking over at him ashes felt how cold he was she hated to think that her one peranormal friend would died from her bite. Still she was hunger and he smelt so damn good.
Nekodemon
Nekodemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutanoth Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Solace focussed on breathing and relaxing. He wasnt sure why he had been so trusting. Well, at least he could be sure she was real. She did seem to care about him though... Well. Its not that it mattered now. He looked at the dark skin he was leaning on, the tattoos peeking through the ends of her clothing. He was about to ask what they meant when the cab came to a stop. Tumbling out of the cab, the dog jumping excitedly at the new smells, Solace guided marelle to what seemed to be an arcade, while holding her arm for support. "Nearly there. Its open... all night... for a reason..." Solace seemed to get some renewed vigour at nearing the goal.
---continued in the wandering muse---

Gutanoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum